- Regular & Block Booked Driving Lesson Prices
- Intensive Driving Course Prices
- Trailer Towing Course Prices
- DVSA Theory & Practical Driving Test Fees
|Regular one hour lesson||£30.00|
|Regular 90 minute lesson||£42.00||Save £3†|
|Regular two hour lesson||£55.00||Save £5†|
|Regular three hour lesson||£80.00||Save £10†|
|Block booked nine hours (6 x 90 min)||£230.00||Save £40†|
|Block booked ten hours (5 x 2 hour)||£260.00||Save £40†|
|Intensive 10 hour||£250.00||Save £50†|
|Intensive 20 hour||£500.00||Save £100†|
|Intensive 30 hour||£750.00||Save £150†|
|Assessment Lesson (two hour)||£55.00||Save £5†|
Lesson prices correct as of March 2020.
- Regular weekly lessons may be paid at the start of each session.
- Block booked course fees must be paid in advance.
- All lesson payments are made direct to your Sally’s instructor.
- Lesson prices do not include the DVSA Fees which must be paid in advance.
- You need to pass the theory and hazard perception test before we can book your practical driving test.
|DVSA Provisional Licence Application Fee (online)||£34.00|
|DVSA Provisional Licence Application Fee (by post)||£43.00|
|DVSA Theory & Hazard Perception Test||£23.00|
|DVSA Practical Exam||£62.00|
|DVSA Practical Exam (evenings/weekends)||£75.00|
- These fees are in addition to all Sally’s driving course fees.
- Driving tests must be paid in advance.
All Sally’s intensive lessons are taken in blocks of 4 or more hours.
|10 Hour Course||£250.00 - An ideal budget choice for a pre-test top-up.|
|20 Hour Course||£500.00 - Our most popular course for learners with some previous experience.|
|30 Hour Course||£750.00 - A great course for those with little or no driving experience.|
|40 Hour Course||£1000.00 - Our top intensive course for the best chance of test success.|
|Assessment 2 Hour||£55.00 - 2 Hours Initial Assessment - See below for further information.|
- Block booked course fees and the DVSA driving test fee must be paid in advance.
- All payments are made direct to your Sally’s instructor.
- If you wish to pay by credit card, your chosen instructor will send you an invoice via PayPal who make a small charge for this service.
- As a learner, you must hold a Provisional Licence to drive on a public highway. If you currently do not hold one, you may still be able to take driving lessons off-road by prior arrangement.
Sally’s trailer courses are conducted using our own trailers and towing vehicles unless other arrangements have been agreed.
|One Hour Trailer Towing Course||£80.00|
|Two Hour Trailer Towing Course||£150 - Save £10.00|
|Three Hour Block Booking||£210 - Save £30.00|
|Four Hour Block Booking||£260 - Save £60.00|
- Trailer towing course fees are made direct to your driving instructor.
- Important – In order to tow a trailer, you must already have a full driving licence.