If you are looking for Driving Instructor Training, then we are looking for you! Sally’s Driving School gives all their Trainee Driving Instructors the opportunity to earn and learn without paying any franchise fees. See Sally’s Get Your Money Back and Free Franchise offers. Your road to success starts here!
Contact us for a no obligation chat about what we can do for you!
Sally’s flexible one-to-one Driving Instructor Training Courses allow you to learn and qualify at a pace to suit your needs. Fit your training around your existing commitments. As a Driving Instructor you can take charge of your own diary with flexible working hours based on the reward you are looking to achieve. Sally’s Driving Instructors have a great deal of flexibility allowing them to choose work around family and social commitments. The choice is yours!
No experience or qualification as a driving instructor is required to become a Trainee Driving Instructor with Sally’s School of Motoring.
- Pay-As-You-Go: Flexible training
- Join Sally’s Team and Get Your Money Back
- No Driving Instructor experience necessary
- One-to-One in car tuition
- Use of our vehicles for training and test purposes
- FREE Start-up franchise
- Flexible working hours
- Benefit from the Sally’s name to help build your pupil base
How to become a Driving Instructor - Gov.UK
At Sally’s, we are excited to offer flexible Driving Instructor Training courses on an affordable Pay-As-You-Go basis. Get Your Money Back when you sign up for a franchise with Sally’s! We know the cost of instructor training can discourage people who might be ideally suited to the job. That’s why we have introduced the Sign Up With Sally’s Scheme to ease the burden. Put simply, you spread the cost of your tuition throughout the time it takes you to qualify.
Take your Driving Instructor Training Course with Sally’s. Get affordable, easily managed one-to-one training.
There are three tests to pass before you become a qualified driving instructor. Sally’s Instructor Training Course will prepare you for each of the three tests needed to become an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI).
- Stage One – Theory test (multiple choice exam & hazard perception test)
- Stage Two – The Driving Test
This is a practical skills driving test.
The test can be taken at most local driving test centres with the help of your Sally’s Instructor Trainer.
- Stage Three – The Instructional Ability Test
Checks your ability to carry out a risk assessment and teach driving skills to the national standard.
There are two ways of completing this part:
- Take and pass the Part 3 exam, or
- Become a trainee instructor to gain more experience with Sally’s School of Motoring as your mentor.
This requires you to complete the DVSA legal requirement of 40 hours training allowing you to apply for a trainee licence.
This gives you the option to earn and learn.
- Can I train to be a driving instructor in my local area?
Yes, Sally’s can provide Driving Instructor Training and instructor development at a place near to you in the Somerset area.
- Are there any hidden costs in the instructor training course with Sally’s?
No, but all exam and licence fees are payable by the student.
- Will the driving instructor training course fit around my work or family commitments?
Yes, your Instructor Trainer will take into consideration your existing job or family commitments.
- Can I train on a Saturday or Sunday?
Yes, If necessary, your driving instructor trainer can arrange training on a Saturday or Sunday.
- What happens if I don’t pass one of the 3 qualifying exams?
Like any other exam, try again! See the links below for advice.
Gov.uk: Part 1 Test Results Gov.uk: Part 2 Test Results Gov.uk: Part 3 Test Results
- Can I work for myself when I have qualified as a Driving Instructor?
- Can I join Sally’s as a Trainee or Newly Qualified Driving Instructor?
Yes of course! We’d love to have you on board.
We have worked together during your Driving Instructor Training which is a great foundation for a good working relationship.
- Do I have to start work as soon as I qualify?
No, it is up to you.
Some newly qualified instructors slowly build up their driving instructor work around their existing commitments.
We will work with you to build your new client base.